Makes 6 servings
Garlic Sauteed Spinach
Recipe type: Side Dish
- 1½ pounds baby spinach leaves
- Olive oil spray
- ½ cup no-salt-added chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic (about 6 cloves)
- Lightly coat a large pot or Dutch oven with olive oil spray and sauté the garlic over medium heat for about 1 minute, but not until it’s browned.
- Add all the spinach to the pot, toss it with the garlic.
- Turn the heat up to high and cook spinach for another minute, stirring until all the leaves are wilted.
- Add small amounts of broth for moisture as needed.
- Spritz with lemon, to taste.
Make your own no-salt-added Chicken Broth using our recipe!
*Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.