Cherry Cinnamon Smoothie
Recipe type: Smoothie
- 8 ounces water
- 1 scoop Fat Flush Body Protein or Whey Protein
- 10 seedless cherries
- ⅛ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed oil
- 1 tablespoon flax or chia seeds
- Ice cubes (optional)
- Combine fruit, water and powder in a blender until smooth.
- Add the flaxseed, cinnamon and chia seeds.
- Blend until all ingredients are thoroughly incorporated.
Don’t forget the Fat Flush Body Protein or Whey Protein!
If you prefer softer chia seeds, add the seeds and water to the blender first; let sit for 1-2 minutes.
Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.