Makes 6 servings
- Olive oil spray
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled, cubed, and cooked
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup water
- 2 scoops Fat Flush Vanilla Whey Protein
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon cloves
- ¼ teaspoon ginger
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- Lightly coat a 9-inch square baking dish or pie plate with olive oil spray.
- Combine all ingredients in blender or food processor until well blended.
- Pour into baking dish or pie plate.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, until knife inserted into center comes out clean.
- This dish may be made up to 3 days ahead; cover and refrigerate. Reheat at 250° F for about 15 minutes, or until warm. May also be frozen.
Submitted By: LoLo and Bugsy’s Mom, Forum Member (3-30-08)
LoLo and Bugsy’s Mom Notes:This casserole was intended as a side, but everyone preferred it for dessert, so enjoy either way!
*Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.