Makes 1 pancake
Fat Flush-friendly Pancakes
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 2 eggs, whisked
- olive oil spray
- 1 very ripe banana, mashed
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, optional
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl until thoroughly incorporated.
- Spritz a skillet with the olive oil spray and warm over medium heat.
- Pour in the mixture and let it cook until it is somewhat solid, about 10 minutes.
- Flip and let cook for about another minute.
Tip: While the pancake is cooking for those 10 minutes, leave it alone! The “batter” needs that time to set and cook.
*Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.