Fat Flush Crepes
Recipe type: Breakfast
- Olive oil spray
- 2 eggs
- 1 scoop vanilla Fat Flush Whey Protein
- ½ teaspoon cinanmon1 cup frozen berries
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed oil
- ¼ teaspoon Stevia (or to taste)
- For the Batter: Blend the eggs, whey protein and cinnamon together until smooth. Spritz a small pan with olive oil and place over medium heat. When the pan is hot, pour 2-3 tablespoons of the batter into the pan, tilting to cover the entire bottom of the pan with the batter. Cook until the edges begin to curl and turn golden brown. Flip carefully and heat on the other side until cooked through, about 1-2 minutes.
- For the Filling: Place the frozen berries in a small bowl and mix with the water, letting them defrost and soften. Place berries and water in a blender or food processor with flaxseed oil and Stevia; puree until smooth and set aside.
- Place 2-3 tablespoons of the filling along one edge of the crepe and roll up.
- Place on the serving plate, seam-side down or secure with a toothpick.
Don’t forget the Fat Flush Whey Protein!
*Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.