Fat Flush Coconut Ice Cream
Recipe type: Dessert
Serves: 10 servings
- 1 (13.5 ounce) can coconut cream
- 3 frozen bananas
- Pinch of salt
- Dash of cardamom
- ½ cup chopped walnuts or nuts of your choice
- Variation: In place of bananas, use 1 cup frozen berries along with ½ tsp Lakanto or 1 packet Stevia.
- Combine coconut cream and fruit in blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into ice cream maker or food processor.
- Mix until ice cream is formed
- Stir in salt, cardamom and nuts.
- Best served immediately; if stored in freezer, place back into ice cream maker to make smooth and creamy again.