Eggs Florentine a la Cumin
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 1 cup chopped spinach (fresh or thawed, drained, and patted dry)
- ¼ cup red pepper, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Pinch of cumin
- 2 tablespoons no-salt-added chicken broth
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- In a nonstick skillet over medium heat, saute the spinach, red pepper, garlic, and cumin in the broth.
- Pour the eggs over the vegetable mixture.
- Reduce heat to low, cover, and cook until eggs are set.
*Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.