Makes about 40 mini frittatas
Easy Little Frittatas
Recipe type: Breakfast
- Olive oil spritz
- 8 large eggs
- 1 medium red pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 medium bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Spritz 2 mini muffin tins with olive oil.
- Whisk eggs in a large bowl, stir in vegetables.
- Fill muffin cups ¾ with the egg mixture.
- Bake until the mixture puffs and is a bit firm in the center, about 8 to 10 minutes.
This recipe is great for experimenting with different vegetables. (Tomatoes, spinach, mushrooms, olives, squash, zucchini, etc.) Or try adding some herbs, like parsley.
Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.