Makes about 20 mini flaxcakes
Double Berry Mini Flaxcakes
Recipe type: Breakfast
- Olive oil spray
- 2 omega-rich eggs
- 2 tablespoons Cran-Water
- 2 tablespoons milled flaxseeds
- 1 scoop Fat Flush vanilla Whey Protein
- 1 packet Stevia (optional)
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon, or to taste
- 1 cup raspberries, divided (or berries of your choice)
- Place all ingredients except raspberries and olive oil spray in a bowl and whisk until combined.
- Gently chop ½ cup of raspberries and fold into batter.
- Lightly spritz a medium skillet with the olive oil spray and place over medium heat.
- Ladle the flaxcake mixture into the pan using a tablespoon.
- Cook the flaxcakes until tiny bubbles form on the surface and the cakes are solid enough to turn.
- Carefully flip the flaxcakes, cooking until done; repeat with remaining batter.
- Top the cooked flaxcakes with the remaining berries.
Don’t forget the Fat Flush Whey Protein!
*Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.