Makes about 1 1/4 cups
Creamy Lemon-Lime Yogurt Dressing
Recipe type: Dressing
- 1 cup plain, whole milk yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- ½ teaspoon dried mustard
- 1 small onion, grated
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before using.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
This recipe is approved for Phase 3.
Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.