- ¼ cup finely diced shallots
- 1 tablespoon of ghee (can substitute coconut oil)
- 2 cups fresh organic cranberries
- ½ cup filtered water
- 3 tablespoons Lakanto syrup
- 1 teaspoon finely grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon fresh orange zest
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- juice of 1 small orange
- Real Salt to taste
- • Add ghee to a 2-quart saucepan on medium heat and saute shallots for several minutes until softened.
- • Add in remaining ingredients and simmer for 20 to 25 minutes or until cranberries are completely softened, stirring often.
- • Let cool. Store the chutney in a covered container in the refrigerator until serving.