Makes 1 serving
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 apple (Rome Beauty, Granny Smith, or McIntosh), peeled, cored, and sliced
- ¼ teaspoon Stevia Plus or to taste (optional)
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Arrange apple slices in a small baking dish.
- Sprinkle with Stevia Plus and cinnamon and cover.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Mash when cooked and serve hot or cold.
– For a change of pace, substitute cherries (omit the cinnamon), berries, or a peach for the apple.
– Try adding a touch of cloves.
*Adapted from ‘The Fat Flush Cookbook’.
*Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.