Makes 4 servings
- Olive oil spray
- 2 cups of cooked cauliflower, mashed
- 1 cup cooked carrots or sweet potatoes, mashed
- 2 eggs
- ⅛ teaspoon cinnamon, or to taste
- ⅛ teaspoon ginger, or to taste
- 1 packet Stevia Plus (optional)
- 2 scoops Fat Flush vanilla Whey Protein
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Lightly coat a 1-quart casserole dish with olive oil spray.
- In a blender or food processor, blend together all ingredients completely; pour mixture into dish.
- Bake at 350° F for 20 to 22 minutes (or until knife inserted into center comes out clean).
- Serve warm.
Don’t forget the Fat Flush Whey Protein!
This dish may be made up to 3 days ahead; cover and refrigerate. Reheat at 250° F for about 15 minutes, or until warm. May also be frozen.
Submitted By: Forum Member (2-9-04)
Forum Notes: Fabulous dish for picky kids who won’t touch veggies! Also a great choice when those mid-week dinner blahs hit…
This recipe is approved for Phase 2 and 3.
Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.