Makes about 1 cup
California Guacamole Dressing
Recipe type: Dressing
- 1 avocado, sliced
- ½ red onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons grape seed oil or olive oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1½ tomato chopped
- Place all ingredients, except ½ chopped tomato, in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a small bowl and mix in the remaining chopped tomato.
This recipe is approved for Phase 3.
Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.