Recipe type: Salad
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 4 tablespoons flaxseed oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons scallions, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon dried mustard
- In a steamer, place the cauliflower and broccoli and steam until just under-cooked, about 6 minutes.
- Transfer to a bowl and let cool.
- In a small bowl, blend vinegar, oil, garlic, scallions, and mustard.
- Pour the dressing over the cauliflower and broccoli; toss to coat.
*Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.