Recipe type: Smoothie
- 8 ounces water
- 1 scoop Fat Flush Body Protein or vanilla Whey Protein
- 1 cup frozen or fresh blueberries
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed oil
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Combine fruit, powder, and water in a blender until smooth.
- Add the flaxseed oil and chia seeds.
- Blend until all ingredients are thoroughly incorporated.
Don’t forget the Fat Flush Body Protein or Whey Protein!
If you prefer softer chia seeds, add the seeds and water to the blender first; let sit for 1-2 minutes.
Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.