Makes 1 serving
Blueberry Mini Chiacakes
Recipe type: Entree
- Olive oil spray
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons cranwater (or plain filtered water)
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 scoop Fat Flush vanilla Whey Protein or Body Protein
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 teaspoon Flora-Key
- Lightly coat a medium-size pan with a spritz of olive oil.
- In a medium-size bowl, whisk together all ingredients except the blueberries and Flora-Key.
- Gently fold ½ cup of the blueberries into the batter.
- Heat the pan over medium heat.
- Using a tablespoon, ladle the chia mixture into the pan.
- Cook until tiny bubbles form on the surface and the chiacakes are solid enough to turn.
- Carefully flip the chiacakes, cooking until done; transfer to a plate and keep warm.
- Repeat the process with the remaining batter, spritzing the pan with olive oil as needed.
- Garnish with the remaining blueberries and sprinkle with Flora-Key.
Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.
Try experimenting with other fruit such as raspberries, pears, or apples!