Blueberry Ginger Smoothie
Recipe type: Smoothie
- 8 ounces water
- 1 scoop Fat Flush Body Protein or Whey Protein
- 1 cup blueberries
- ½-inch cube fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed oil
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Combine the water, powder, ginger, and fruit in a blender until smooth.
- Add flaxseed oil and chia seeds.
- Blend all ingredients until thoroughly incorporated.
Don’t forget the Fat Flush Body Protein or Whey Protein!
If you prefer softer chia seeds, add the seeds and water to the blender and let sit for 1-2 minutes.
Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.