Banana Split Smoothie
Recipe type: Smoothie
- 1 scoop Fat Flush chocolate Whey Protein
- 8 ounces of water
- 3 large frozen strawberries
- ½ banana
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed oil
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Combine water, powder, ice and fruit in a blender until smooth.
- Add flaxseed oil, chia seeds, and almond extract.
- Blend again, until all ingredients are incorporated.
Don’t forget the Fat Flush Whey Protein!
If you prefer softer chia seeds, add the seeds and water to the blender first; let sit for 1-2 minutes.
Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.