Anise Kiss Smoothie
Recipe type: Smoothie
- 8 ounces water
- 1 scoop Fat Flush Body Protein or vanilla Whey Protein
- ½ frozen pear chunks (peeled, cored)
- ½ cup frozen blueberries
- ½ teaspoon anise seeds
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed oil
- Combine water, fruit and protein powder in blender until smooth.
- Add flaxseed oil and anise seeds.
- Blend all ingredients together until they are thoroughly incorporated.
Don’t forget the Fat Flush Body Protein or Whey Protein!
Submitted By: Charli S., Forum Moderator Emeritus 12-6-06
*Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.