Makes 9 cups
Fat Flush Holiday Cider
Recipe type: Beverage
- 8 ounces unsweetened cranberry juice
- 8 ounces unsweetened pomegranate juice
- 7 cups water
- ½ cup fresh orange juice
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- Pinch of ground cloves
- In a saucepan, heat juices and water until just boiling.
- Reduce the heat to low and add spices; let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Drink warm throughout the day.
Note: Enjoy this cider simply as a healthy beverage, or as an element in Ann Louise Gittleman’s 24-Hour Christmas Cleanse.
*Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.