Makes 32 ounces (1 quart)
- 12 ounces water
- 16 ounces brewed dandelion root tea (made with 2 tea bags)
- 4 ounces of unsweetened 100% cranberry juice
- 1-2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ½ packet of Stevia Plus (optional)
- 1 small piece peeled fresh ginger (about 1-inch)
- Combine all ingredients in a 32 ounce (1 quart) pitcher.
- Chill and serve.
Submitted By: Light Dancer, Forum Member 6-16-07 “This iced tea is very easy to make and refreshing…a nice switch up from just plain Cranwater. I make my 32 ounce jug and carry it along wherever I go!”
*Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.