Recipe type: Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- ½ teaspoon oregano (PHASE 3 ONLY)
- ½ teaspoon ground rosemary (PHASE 3 ONLY)
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.
- Sprinkle or rub (all over) onto steaks, chicken or whatever meat you desire. Let the rubbed meat sit at least an hour in the fridge before grilling.
- Store extra rub in an airtight glass container until ready to use.