Makes 1 serving
- Olive oil spray
- 1 scoop Fat Flush vanilla Whey Protein
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 packet Stevia Plus, optional
- 1 tablespoon ground almonds
- 1 apple, peeled, cored, and thinly sliced (I like Granny Smith, but use whatever kind you like.)
- ¼ cup plain organic yogurt (Greek yogurt would be great!)
- ⅛ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Dash Stevia Plus (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Lightly coat a small baking dish with olive oil spray.
- In a medium bowl or zipper-type plastic bag, combine all dry ingredients.
- Add apple slices; shake to coat evenly.
- Pour apple slices and any loose coating into dish.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until apples are soft.
- While apple slices are baking, in a small bowl, combine yogurt, vanilla extract and Stevia Plus (if using) until smooth.
- Remove apple slices from oven.
- Immediately pour yogurt over the apples; let set for 5 minutes.
- Serve warm.
Submitted By: Kreeg, Forum Member (5-29-05)
Kreeg’s Notes: Try this yummy dessert when you want something different!
This recipe is approved for Phase 3.
Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.