Makes 6 servings
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed oil
- 1 pound steamed green beans, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces (cooled)
- 1½ cup grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- ½ purple onion, sliced
- In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar and oil; set aside.
- Combine all vegetables in a bowl.
- Drizzle the vinegar and oil dressing over the top; stir to coat.
Variation: Add shredded chicken for a heartier version!
*Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.