Makes 4 servings
- Olive oil spray
- 1 head of cauliflower
- Desired seasonings (garlic, cayenne, dried mustard, etc.)
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Cut the cauliflower into bite-size florets, discarding the core and thick stumps.
- In a large bowl, spritz the florets with the olive oil spray and sprinkle with seasonings; toss to coat.
- Spread the florets on a lined baking sheet.
- Roast for about 1 hour, tossing occasionally, until golden brown.
Variation: Try different flavors using your favorite Fat Flush spices and seasonings! You could also sprinkle with fresh parsley or cilantro after removing from the oven.
*Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.