Makes 6 servings
- 1 bundle of kale (rinsed, stalks removed)
- Olive oil spray
- Seasonings, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Cut or tear kale leaves to bite-size pieces.
- In a medium bowl, spritz kale with olive oil spray and sprinkle desired seasonings; toss to coat.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread the kale leaves in a single layer.
- Bake until the edges are brown, but not burnt; about 10 minutes.
*Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.