Makes 4 servings
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, sliced and diced
- 2 steamed sunchokes (Jerusalem artichokes), diced
- 4 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 1-2 slices red bell pepper, finely chopped
- ¼ cup Marvelous Mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro or parsley
- In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients well.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving time. (Salad can be made 1 day ahead.)
Submitted By: Barbara (FallingStar), Forum Member (6-30-07)
Barbara’s Notes: So sweet and delicious and darn potato-like when steamed! Enjoy without guilt! For those unfamiliar with this wonderful veggie, Trader Joe’s usually carries them in a large clamshell-style container for a very modest price.
*Note: Remember to include ingredients when calculating daily intake allowances.